DKGR would like to congratulate Community Action of Greater Indianapolis (CAGI) and their team on their selection for IHCDA's innovative Moving Forward 2.0 program. Focused on providing energy efficient transportation and housing, the 2016 incarnation of the Moving Forward program will tackle an additional challenge that is a pervasive and perpetual problem in urban communities, generational poverty.
In addition to the team members enumerated below, CAGI has partnered with Indianapolis Public Schools and Dr. Lewis Ferebee to explore and implement educational strategies to combat poverty at its root.
- Lead Entity: Community Action of Greater Indianapolis, Inc. (CAGI)
- Development Partner: TWG Development, LLC
- Anti-Poverty Lead: CAGI & John Boner Neighborhood Centers
- Finance & Policy Lead: Joe Whitsett, TWG Development, LLC
- Built Environment Lead: Anson Keller, DKGR Architects
- Utility Systems: Michael Strohl, Citizens Energy Group
- Transportation Lead: Meredith Klekotka, City of Indianapolis
DKGR is excited to be a part of this extraordinary team. Congratulations to all.